Saturday 1 July 2017

Indulging In Crabs

Admittedly, having a meal of crabs does not come cheap. 

But the sight of two crab aficionados gleefully feasting on the crustaceans is worth the price to pay. 
Very focused on the task


Crab House Seafood Restaurant seems to be our annual dinner venue to celebrate Papa's birthday.
Located at Laluan Perajurit 1, Ipoh Garden East


Derrick loves crabs and insists that the process of tearing apart the shell to dig into the flesh is an integral part of enjoying crabs.
Cleaned out dish, empty shells, full stomach



Ever so pampered, I prefer to have the flesh ripped out for me, without having to get my hands dirty.

Fresh, plump and juicy were the crabs, which were imported from Batam, Indonesia, and are currently priced at RM123 per kg.
Tempting me with some


Get here early or reserve your table to avoid disappointment as the restaurant is usually packed, especially on weekends.

Happy Birthday, my dearest Papa!
My handsome Papa enjoys his crabs

A family photo before the meal begins

Homemade tofu smothered in pumpkin sauce

Crispy roasted chicken stuffed with fish paste

Stir-fried broccoli with garlic

And the piece de resistance : sweet and sour crabs

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday to your papa! I love crabs and I don't mind at all getting my hands and fingers messy to enjoy the crabs.

    ReplyDelete