Saturday 29 July 2017

Walking On Air

        After learning about MediFeet at a roadshow held at his hospital, Derrick decided to pamper his wife with a pair. Touted to be the shoes solutions for those who suffer from arthritis, backache, blisters, bunions, diabetes, foot fatigue, heel spurs and joint pains, MediFeet is endorsed by the American Podiatric Medical Association as well as the Australian Podiatry Association.
        A check on the Internet revealed that the MediFeet outlet in Ipoh is located at Greentown Square, where David's Diner and Restoran Simpang Tiga are. The shop, however, is tucked away behind the main road and that probably accounts for why we had never noticed its existence.
        Customers are encouraged to try on the shoes to determine which design fits them best. There were many designs that caught my eye but I finally narrowed down my choices to three pairs. Derrick approved of all three, but there was one particular design that he favoured. When I proceeded to walk around the shop in all the shoes, the design that he favoured, the Ultra-Light MP091-6 priced at RM229, was the clear winner. It felt like I was walking on air, owing to its adequate arch support, wide toe box, lightweight midsole, comfortable cushioning and directional grooves for optimum grip.
        For once, I am looking forward to going to work on Monday. I hope this pair of MediFeet shoes is the answer to the constant aches in my feet, calves and back. After all, MediFeet is suitable for teachers, cabin crew and those who suffer from osteoarthritis.




Merci beaucoup, mon amour!
        

8 comments:

  1. I think my sister will be interested in this shop. I will let her know so she can drop by to have a look. A suitable and comfortable pair of shoes is very important especially when you have to be on your feet for long hours. I like the design too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, do let your sis know about this shop. The price is actually not too high, if you compare with what we have to pay for other brands like Scholl and Hush Puppies.

      Delete
  2. Read about this footwear from a blog before. Heard it helps in relieving aches and discomfort.

    Hope it helps you. The shoes look really comfy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so too. Scholl used to be very comfortable, but my last pair was quite a disappointment.

      Delete
  3. I am interested too... Will drop by this shop one fine day.. Thanks for sharing, Irene...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do go, they have lots of designs for ladies. I just wore my new pair to church this morning, and it was indeed very comfy.

      Delete
  4. ok i need to show this to yee yan, lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Derrick got himself a pair too, and loves it!

      Delete