Tuesday 9 June 2020

MCO - Day 84

9 June 2020     Day 84 of Movement Control Order 

        18 March 2020 to 9 June 2020...a total of 84 historic days...a record of 82 homecooked dinners and 2 takeout dinners. I’ve amazed even myself! It all shows that when there’s a will (plus flexible time), there’s a way.

        I started this lockdown with Fried Nam Yu Pork Belly so I decided to end it with Fried Nam Yu Chicken. It’s not a difficult dish to cook, but requires sufficient time for marinating. This time, besides the very flavourful red fermented bean curd, I added Shaoxing wine, ginger juice, sesame oil, black pepper, chilli powder, rice flour, cornflour and egg to the marinade. Easy-peasy tasty dish!

        
Fried Nam Yu Chicken


Pork Ribs, Cranberry Beans and Black-eyed Beans Soup

No comments:

Post a Comment