Sunday 4 July 2021

MCO 4.0 - Day 34

 4 July 2021     Day 34 of Movement Control Order 4.0

        Just when Perak is slated to move into Phase 2 tomorrow, there has been an increase in Covid-19 cases in Perak today! Keeping fingers crossed!

        Hubby requested for his favourite Tofu Prawn Soup, which I had not cooked for ages since I can no longer take tofu. Taking pity on the poor man, I nodded my head when he picked up the slab of tofu at Ah Khay's stall this morning. I later explained to him that since I can't share the soup with him, I'll use half of the tofu to make the soup and the other half would be used for another dish, solely for him too. As I would then have to cook something separately for myself, he quickly suggested buying Char Siew for me so that I'd have one less dish to cook.

        So for tonight's dinner, we had Char Siew from Restoran 1212, Tofu Prawn Soup, Mapo Tofu and French Beans Omelette.







No comments:

Post a Comment