Monday 5 July 2021

MCO 4.0 - Day 35

 5 July 2021     Day 35 of Movement Control Order 4.0

     As I had a number of errands to run in the afternoon after my virtual lessons, I decided to give myself a break by packing dinner home. Upon a friend's recommendation, I headed to Canning Garden Bak Kut Teh for a soup portion as well as a dried portion, plus a set of cruellers. All in, it came to RM29. 

     I asked hubby if he would like a plate of vegetables to go with it or some steamed ikan parang fishballs. He chose the latter, which made the job even easier for me. 😆

Our first time trying this Dry Bak Kut Teh, packed with the flavours of dried shrimps, dried cuttlefish and dried chillies.

Although this was meant to be a portion for 1, the Bak Kut Teh soup was a huge portion. Some will be used for my brunch tomorrow.

Crunchy cruellers for dipping into the soup

Simple Steamed Fishballs

No comments:

Post a Comment