Saturday 10 July 2021

MCO 4.0 - Day 40

 10 July 2021     Day 40 of Movement Control Order 4.0

        Another black font post. Another record high of 9353 new Covid-19 cases today. And more worrying is Perak now has the 2nd highest infectivity rate in the country (1.17), after Putrajaya's 1.19! 

        There was a downpour in the evening, which would have been really enjoyable weather for doing yoga or exercising on the cross trainer. Unfortunately, I was too bogged down by lesson preparation, followed by cooking, so I had to forego exercising.

        It did cross my mind not to cook but to order dinner from somewhere. But I'm glad I didn't do that in the end, as a homecooked dinner is always enjoyed by hubby. We had Braised Pork Belly in Soya Sauce (or what hubby calls Tau Yew Bak) and Stir-fried Leek with Prawns.



No comments:

Post a Comment