Thursday 26 March 2020

MCO - Day 9

26 March 2020     Day 9 of Movement Control Order

        Although I am a fried rice aficionado, I have never tried making pineapple fried rice myself. Seeing that there’s pineapple in the refrigerator and wanting to maximise what’s available at home, I proposed the idea of making pineapple fried rice to hubby and he was eager to try.
        So, making do with what’s at hand (not venturing out to buy, in line with the MCO), this is my version of pineapple fried rice : 

        As hubby loves his lotus root soup (and I was worried that a mere platter of fried rice would be too dry for him), I also had that to go with our pineapple fried rice : 

2 comments:

  1. My hubby's favourite soup. Peanut lotus soup!!

    Your pineapple fried rice looked good and yummy. I never cook that. I have beem cooking fried rice on alternate days lately when there is leftover rice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My hubby’s fav too! He specifically reminded me to
      add d peanuts, coz sometimes I don’t.

      Delete