Tuesday 31 March 2020

MCO - Day 14

31 March 2020     Day 14 of Movement Control Order

        My fingers are smarting as I type this! It’s the consequence of handling cili padi. Arghh! This is definitely a labour of love. Hubby loves his food really spicy and always requests for extra kick. Hence, for today’s chicken curry, I have to throw in some cili padi for good measure. I dished out my portion of the chicken curry before I added the fiery sticks into the curry. If I don’t do that, eating that curry dish would be an ordeal to me!

       As hubby had bought quite a big cauliflower the other day, I was compelled to divide into half. Hence, I’m cooking cauliflower again. I know I said I would try to serve non-repetitive dishes during the MCO. Well, I cheated a little. The other day, the cauliflower was fried with meat slices and mushrooms. Today I fried it with prawns. So can that count as non-repetitive? 🤔
One for me and one for hubby

Stir-fried cauliflower with prawns

No comments:

Post a Comment