Tuesday 1 December 2020

MCO 2.0 - Day 23

Day 23 of Movement Control Order 2.0

1 December 2020

        As I didn't cook yesterday but had a simple and early dinner with hubby at Aneka Selera, I didn't post in my blog. It sure was relaxing, not having to slog in the kitchen after a busy day. But we both agreed that homecooked food beats outside food any time! The pan mee soup hawker was over-generous with salt; hubby's roast meat rice was laden with grease.

     Needless to say, we turned back to homecooked dinner today. It was a simple fare, as I spent a lazy afternoon, huddled under a blanket and curled up with a good book. I'd been facing the laptop and smartphone the entire morning; I needed to get away from the devices!

     So after hubby's workout, we had 👇

Pan-fried Teriyaki Trout

Hairy Gourd Soup


No comments:

Post a Comment