Monday 7 December 2020

MCO 2.0 - Day 29

 Day 29 of Movement Control Order 2.0

7 December 2020

        Christmas came early this year in the form of an adorable Kenwood mixer. Hence, kitchen was closed today, but bakery was open. 

Banana Muffins...fresh out from the oven

        What's easier to make than muffins? So to put my Kenwood Chefette to the test, I adapted a recipe from the blog, Sally's Baking Addiction, and baked ten banana muffins. Preparation time took about 10 minutes while baking time necessitated 26 minutes. It definitely did not take a toll on my time. And using my new toy was a breeze! It does its job really well and I'm mighty pleased with it.

My new toy - Kenwood Chefette HM680

My trusty Noxxa breadmaker cum oven does its job well too!

        Hubby has never had a penchant for cakes, cookies and pastries. That's partially the reason why I had never seen the need to have a mixer in my home. But when I invited him to try one of the freshly baked banana muffins, he ended up having three! 

Peer closer for a whiff

Banana muffin unwrapped (hubby loved the cute muffin liners)

No comments:

Post a Comment