Tuesday 11 May 2021

MCO 3.0 - Day 02

 11 May 2021   Day 2 of Movement Control Order 3.0

        Many have reported suffering from adverse side effects after the 2nd dose of the Pfizer vaccine. Fortunately, I have been spared from enduring a high fever, swollen lymph nodes, chills or nausea. I do feel very tired and sleepy, but I can't be certain whether it's due to my own medical condition or is a result of the vaccination. And of course, my left arm, where the injection was administered, hurts. I can't lift my arm or even hold the phone without grimacing in pain.

        I was mighty pleased that hubby again offered to help me cook. He laboured over his charge, the grouper. I merely had to prepare the soup ingredients, dump them into the pot and monitor the fire. On other days, hubby does the dishes after dinner while I wash the heavy pots and pans. But today, the roles were reversed.

Fried Grouper with Lemon Sauce

Sunny-side Ups
Radish and Spare Ribs Soup


No comments:

Post a Comment