Sunday 30 May 2021

MCO 3.0 - Day 21 (EMCO Day 09)

 30 May 2021     Day 21 of Movement Control Order 3.0

                          Day 09 of Enhanced Movement Control Order

        It was a relaxing Sunday, alternating between online marking of students' essays and shopping. Yes, with the impending complete lockdown, the best way to obtain necessities is to hide in the house and let the fingers do the talking. I'm quite a late bloomer where online shopping, e-wallet and online banking are concerned. I resisted the new trend due to security concerns but with the Covid-19 virus hovering around us, wrecking havoc in our usual activities and tenaciously dodging all attempts to wipe it out, I had to give in. And now I'm hooked on the use of e-wallet, online shopping and online banking.

        Hubby, of course, was the brave online shopping pioneer in our family.  I reckon Shopee should award him some commission for his loyalty and free advertising work. In fact, he has bought so many things from Shopee and chastises me when I do not patronise Shopee but opt to get my stuff through other platforms.

        I do have to thank Shopee for a portion of tonight's dinner. Hubby had swooped down on a good deal so we had fried chicken from the genial Colonel Sanders. And for greens, I stir-fried some Hong Kong nai pak with lots of ginger strips and beaten egg.



        And oh yes, Irene the Barber is back in business! 😛

        

No comments:

Post a Comment