Wednesday 12 May 2021

MCO 3.0 - Day 03

 12 May 2021     Day 3 of Movement Control Order 3.0

        Feeling much better, with very minimal aches, I had to resume marking exam scripts in full force. Some of my students are quite eager to know how they fared so they would hope I can give them the feedback when we return to the virtual classroom next week.

Marion's Coconut Turmeric Roast Chicken
        Thinking of cooking something that wouldn't require too much labour in the kitchen, again Marion Grasby came to mind. Using her Balinese Coconut Turmeric marinade, I made her Coconut Turmeric Roast Chicken. This marinade of hers is a great hit with both hubby and I. It's versatile too, but as we love her Coconut Turmeric Roast Chicken so much, I have yet to use her marinade for other recipes.
Balinese Coconut Turmeric from Marion's Kitchen - the key ingredient for tonight's meat dish



Fried wanton from my favourite hawker, Ah Keong

Stir-fried French Beans

        Before I end today's post, I take this opportunity to salute the outstanding contribution of nurses, especially during this Covid-19 pandemic. To them, and to all the dedicated, selfless and compassionate nurses that have served us all these years : Happy Nurses Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment