Monday 17 May 2021

MCO 3.0 - Day 08

 17 May 2021     Day 8 of Movement Control Order 3.0

     I'd been facing the laptop and smartphone screens from morning till afternoon, with a break in the evening (to nip out to the nearby supermarket, then to exercise, cook and have dinner), and after this, screen time resumes. So I'm going to keep this blog post short.

     Dinner was a simple affair of egg and meat patties with spinach soup. I usually add slivers of century egg to my spinach soup but the supermarket had run out of that. So I just beat an egg and swirled it in. What an eggy affair tonight's dinner was! And surprisingly, hubby enjoyed it. I suppose we were both too tired to have anything elaborate. A mere homely meal was sufficient.

Egg and meat patties


Spinach Egg Drop Soup

No comments:

Post a Comment