Friday 4 June 2021

MCO 4.0 - Day 04 (EMCO Day 14)

 4 June 2021     Day 04 of Movement Control Order 4.0

                            Day 14 of Enhanced Movement Control Order

        Ipoh's EMCO ends today and we'll follow the Standard Operating Procedures of the nationwide MCO starting from tomorrow. The obvious differences are two persons per household are allowed out, travel is permitted within a 10 km radius, and jogging is permitted from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m.

        Although I now shy away from tofu and anything made from soybeans because of my medical condition, I cannot deprive hubby of them. Today, I served him one of his favourites : Guangxi Stuffed Tofu Puffs. He had also requested for Steamed Okra with Sambal.

Steamed Okra with Sambal


My Minced Meat and Mushrooms sauce had made the Guangxi Stuffed Tofu Puffs dish a messy sight


so Mr. Photographer took a close-up shot of his lil Tofu Puff 😅

Ah Khay's Braised Pork Belly with Yam to share

No comments:

Post a Comment