Tuesday 8 June 2021

MCO 4.0 - Day 08

 8 June 2021     Day 08 of Movement Control Order 4.0

        Steamed eggs with minced meat has never gone down well with me, but hubby loves it. I do make this dish fairly often because it's fuss-free and just perfect for a weeknight dinner. Then I stumbled upon a recipe in the blog The Woks Of Life, and thought it's a brilliant twist to this dish. Instead of steaming the minced meat together with the eggs, the marinated minced meat was stir-fried on its own and poured atop the eggs which had luxuriated in its steam bath. It definitely involves more labour, but tastes way better. I especially loved tasting and smelling the minced ginger in the meat.

Steamed Eggs with Minced Pork

Stir-fried Okra with Garlic and Chilli

2 comments:

  1. Sounds yummy 🤤😋! You really knows how to tempt people with your talent, with pen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! Then I should have insisted on studying journalism, which was my first choice of career.

      Delete