Tuesday 29 June 2021

MCO 4.0 - Day 29

 29 June 2021     Day 29 of Movement Control Order 4.0

        One of the things that I sorely missed during MCO 1.0 was the use of my Noxxa breadmaker cum oven. It had decided to go on strike and as all non-essential economic sectors were closed, I was unable to send it for repair. There were well-meaning suggestions to just get myself a new one, but I was loath to do that as I really love my trusty appliance and I was hoping that some tinkering or changing of spare parts would do the trick. Fortunately, my faith in it was not misplaced. It's now serving me well again.

        Even prior to this Covid-19 era, Ms Noxxa had always been glad to welcome Count and Countess Chicken Thighs, after their McCormick Steak Spice rub. This evening, the friends met up again. Resplendent after luxuriating in their marinade, Count and Countess Chicken Thighs had a 40-minute 200 degrees Celsius sauna session with Ms Noxxa. After that, they emerged aromatic and crispy.

Oven-baked Crispy Chicken Drumsticks (recipe from Elinluv's Tidbits Corner)

Radish Chicken Soup


       

No comments:

Post a Comment