Tuesday 15 June 2021

MCO 4.0 - Day 15

 15 June 2021     Day 15 of Movement Control Order 4.0

        Truly knackered. For a split second, I even questioned myself, "Did I remember to take my medication today?" I am very sure I did, so that cannot be the reason for my extreme tiredness today. 

        If we were not under strict lockdown, I would have suggested to either eat out or pack dinner home from somewhere. Prudence got the better of me so I just took a peek into the freezer, and boy, was I elated to see a tub of braised pork belly with yam and another portion of otak-otak! Hubby had earlier bought these from Ah Khay, the vegetable seller. That's the major portion of tonight's dinner settled. I pulled out a Freezermate of pork ribs, threw them into the pot together with some mushroom beans, and there's a pot of soup as well! Phew!


No comments:

Post a Comment