Thursday 24 June 2021

MCO 4.0 - Day 24

 24 June 2021     Day 24 of Movement Control Order 4.0

        When I spotted some medium-sized prawns at the seafood shop yesterday, I immediately knew what to cook with them...something easy-peasy yet tasty, and very much enjoyed by hubby. It's from Marion's Kitchen, but to be precise, it's cooked by Mama Noi, her irrepressible mum. 

        I love to watch both Marion and Mama Noi in action; Mama Noi really makes me laugh. Before cooking tonight's dish, I re-watched the video of Mama Noi cooking it, and of course one video led to another, and more. There was one that I really burst out laughing, all stress momentarily dissipated.

        So what's tonight's dish? It's Mama Noi's Thai Sweet and Sour Prawns! And it was paired with Stir-fried Lady's Fingers with XO Sauce.






No comments:

Post a Comment