Monday 9 November 2020

MCO 2.0 - Day 1

 Day 1 of Movement Control Order 2.0                  

9 November 2020

        After successfully flattening the curve the previous rounds, Malaysians now have to battle the third wave of the Covid-19 pandemic. Figures are way higher this time, forcing the government to impose a partial lockdown again. The term used is Conditional Movement Control Order (CMCO) but as a continuation of my previous blogging, I shall term it MCO 2.0.

        Back to working from home and more kitchen activity, I was urged by hubby dearest to blog about this period again. I had such a hectic (4 online classes, almost back to back) and eventful day (ranging from being unable to start my car to assisting a parent in locating her missing son) today, I almost told hubby that I didn't want to blog. But seeing how he painstakingly took nice photos of the food, raved about the dinner and thanked me profusely for the meal, I couldn't say no to the man.

        So this is what we had for dinner today - hubby's favourite chicken curry (with extra portions for his breakfast tomorrow) and stir-fried cabbage with fat mushrooms.




     

  Hubby always likes his curry super spicy and demands that I add cili padi. I only added 4 of those green spicy devils today and was bracing myself for some nagging that the curry's not spicy enough. Surprisingly, hubby was most appreciative and my curry met the expectations of hubby's heat-ometer! 😆

No comments:

Post a Comment