Wednesday 25 November 2020

MCO 2.0 - Day 17

 Day 17 of Movement Control Order 2.0

25 November 2020

        It's a month (or less) to Christmas, my favourite time of the year. With the delightful Christmas music playing in the background, hubby and I dragged the Christmas tree out of storage and put it up. Our tree is a white one; I've had it since I was four or five years old. It definitely gives me a feel of winter. Now it just requires some pressies (hint, hint!) to complete the adornment, and if I'm not too lazy, I'll bake some mince pies to round off the Christmassy atmosphere.

Scamper the Dog enjoys basking next to the Christmas tree.

        Rewarding hubby for a job well done (he was doing most of the work whilst I recorded his efforts), I cooked his favourite Chicken Curry Hot Hot Hot...again. Needless to say, he tucked into the curry with gusto, while I sipped honey, in between mouthfuls of curry, to relieve the mouth-numbing spicy curry. 

Chicken Curry Hot Hot Hot

        Fortunately, there was our other dish, Stir-fried Kailan with Cherry Tomatoes, that helped to neutralise the burned tongue. This vegetable actually goes very well with goji berries, but hubby is not on friendly terms with those little red pips. So I decided to pump up the flavour with cherry tomatoes instead.

Stir-fried Kailan with Cherry Tomatoes

   

Lil one gets his Christmas stocking ready for pressies.

    

No comments:

Post a Comment