Friday 20 November 2020

MCO 2.0 - Day 12

 Day 12 of Movement Control Order 2.0

20 November 2020

        Weekend's here...can smell it in the air! Hubby has also taken a few days off from work next week, so I will not be home alone. Perhaps this accounts for the spring in my step.

        In a jovial mood, I experimented with a new dish. Sifting through several recipes on the Internet, I adapted some ideas for tonight's Creamy Butter Chicken. And it worked! Hubby was delighted with the dish, which was complemented with Stir-fried Lady's Fingers.



        As for me, I'm still salivating over the Earl Grey Chiffon cake that I had snucked out of the house to eat this afternoon. Hubby was at work, my craving for cakes was intensified after seeing a post on Facebook, so I quickly called for reservation and drove myself to Six and a Half to enjoy a cup of Capuccino with a not-so-decadent slice of cake. Bliss!


No comments:

Post a Comment