Saturday 21 November 2020

MCO 2.0 - Day 13

 Day 13 of Movement Control Order 2.0

21 November 2020

        Today we had our faulty air-conditioner replaced, and of course lots of clean-up ensued. Since the curtains had been taken down for the job, it made sense to clean the windows and put up a fresh set of curtains. I got bitten by the cleaning bug, so besides the vacuuming and mopping, I also dusted every nook and cranny (at least where my short-sighted eyes fell upon 😆). Ta-da! That's my pre-Christmas spring cleaning done!

        Needless to say, I was bone-weary after that. So the kitchen was closed again. Hubby whisked me to Japan for dinner...well, to be precise, to an eatery that evoked pleasant memories of our 2018 Japan trip. We slurped tasty ramen at Mad Ramen Bar. Hubby enjoyed his White Tonkotsu Ramen, which came with pork chasu, black fungus, mentaiko, red ginger, ajitsuke tamago and spring onions. I ordered the Miso Ramen from the Hokkaido series, which had pork chasu, ajitsuke tamago (braised egg), wakame, bamboo shoots, negi, nori, sweet corn and shitake butter. In addition, we had some yakitori (skewered ingredients grilled over a charcoal fire).

Miso Ramen (RM17.80)

White Tonkotsu Ramen with additional braised egg (RM17.80 + RM2.00)

2 skewers of Bacon & Egg, 2 skewers of Bacon & Enoki Mushroom (RM15.20)


No comments:

Post a Comment