Tuesday 24 November 2020

MCO 2.0 - Day 16

 Day 16 of Movement Control Order 2.0

24 November 2020

        What a cold, gloomy day it has been! Typical monsoon weather! Sourcing ideas from blogs, I wanted something warm and comforting to the tummy. A Chinese New Year dish from the blog, Eat What Tonight, struck me as appealing and since I had most of the ingredients at home, I decided to adapt the recipe tonight. May I present my Platter of Abundance?

Platter of Abundance : steamed stuffed mushrooms with pork & fish paste, encircled by fresh prawns


        Hubby, who was not working today, went out to get breakfast whilst his wife worked from home this morning. He also made a stop at the supermarket just outside our house and came home with his favourite siew pak choy. Wifey had to dutifully cook that for dinner, although there were other vegetables waiting in line in the refrigerator.

Stir-fried Siew Pak Choy

No comments:

Post a Comment