Tuesday 10 November 2020

MCO 2.0 - Day 2

Day 2 of Movement Control Order 2.0

10 November 2020

        Drawing inspiration from kitchen goddess, Marion Grasby, I cooked an easy peasy dish for dinner tonight. Her Vietnamese lemongrass pork bowl was super quick, as promised. We found it a tad too sweet though, so I must decrease the amount of brown sugar next time round. The use of brown onion, lemongrass, garlic, ginger, cili padi and fish oil really made the dish aromatic. And the garnishing with red chilli and spring onion completed the look.



        This Vietnamese lemongrass pork bowl (dish, in my case) was complemented with a hairy gourd soup, a regular in my kitchen. Hubby loves soup, but doesn't have a penchant for herbal soup. That works in my favour, as herbal soup requires some decent hours of boiling. This hairy gourd soup? 20 mins max! And it's done!



No comments:

Post a Comment