Wednesday 6 May 2020

MCO - Day 50

6 May 2020     Day 50 of Movement Control Order

        As promised, we had to steer away from greasy deep-frying tonight. But it did not mean that the food had to be bland. Clutching two salted eggs, I proceeded to use them to lend a big boost to plain steamed meat. Does that constitute cheating? Er...I did say we had to detoxify...but I did not specify from what. 

        So hubby’s fear of a comparatively bland dinner was unfounded. Steamed food can be flavourful and colourful, as proven by tonight’s Steamed Meat Patty with Salted Eggs (咸蛋蒸肉饼). Stir-fried Angled Luffa with Shabu-shabu Pork made up the other dish. Such simple, yet tasty dishes.
Steamed Meat Patty with Salted Eggs

Stir-fried Angled Luffa with Shabu-shabu Pork

        And I was mighty glad that tonight’s kitchen activity was nothing complicated. I ran out of gas! And this was when my trusty Tefal induction cooker came to my rescue. It had been my lifesaver a couple of times before. Another item to be added into my post-MCO shopping cart will be a new Tefal frying pan that can also be used on induction hobs. It can replace my present well-used Tefal frying pan that only serves gas hobs.
SuperTefalInductionCookerMan Saves The Day!



No comments:

Post a Comment