Thursday 21 May 2020

MCO - Day 65

21 May 2020     Day 65 of Movement Control Order 

        I almost freaked out when I realised that the Japanese pressed tofu, which was meant for dinner, had turned sour. Expiry date was a week away, but tofu should always be handled with care so I do make it a point to summon my Snoopy skills and give any block of tofu a good sniff before I cook it. Fortunately, sniffing saved the day today.

        So the Japanese pressed tofu and the rubbish bin were destined for each other. And I had to quickly improvise on the dish. It did throw me into a bit of a flurry but I managed to pull myself together and serve dinner.


A spur-of-the-moment dish of minced meat, mushrooms and beans

Green and white radish soup with rbs

Boiling with green radish gives the soup a stronger aroma

No comments:

Post a Comment